Temporary works is a key part of any construction project, it enables the permanent design to be completed safely and efficiently.
It is a legal requirement to meet the temporary works standard BS5975, we can provide an end to end service to ensure that your business is fully compliant.
Some of the services that we can provide are:
- Temporary Works Inspections – Including all required documentation and a full report in accordance with CDM Regulation 24.
- Temporary Works Sign off – Including permit to load/unload documentation in accordance with BS5975.
- Temporary Works Coordination and Supervision on site.
- Temporary Works Awareness Training – Raising levels of staff knowledge, highlighting Temporary Works risks and associated hazards.
- Full Temporary Works Business Process composition – For business’s new to temporary works that require full procedure implementation.
- Existing Temporary Works Process Quality compliance checking – For business’s with existing processes in place that require a compliance and best practice review.
- Engineering oversight for scaffold and temporary works designs – To ensure all designs conform to the design brief and are suitable for the project.
- Weekly scaffold inspections – including all required documentation in accordance with CDM Regulation 24.